Next group study
enter date here
enter topic here
Take notes during a session
Coordinate this session on Google Hangout, or something equivalent. Save pad in a doc at the end of the session.
Setup a group study.
- Make a program: decide on topic, didactic material, time structure (hours of collective study, time for individual reflection and exercise, duration, ...), decide on peer-evaluation.
- Propose your group study on SENSORICA mailing list. Create a for for inscription. You can also ask some questions to adapt the program to the audience.
- Use Doodle to decide for the dates and times to get together.
- Enter dates and times in the Agenda.
- Use the PiratPad above to take notes with your partners during a session.
- Use Google Hangout for group meetings. You can watch videos together, chat, share screen, etc.
- Peer-evaluation - make exercises and peer-evaluate yourselves.
- Get an experienced person to help and to assist in the evaluation process.
- If you come up with a group learning process for a specific topic please share it with the rest of the community.