Founder of Blocksense.io, core active affiliate of the Sensorica community & administrator of ACES-CAKE.
Cool things to know about me:
- I have an insatiable thirst for computer and information technologies.
- I learned to code on a Commodore Vic-20 at the age of 8
- Built a digital city diorama in grade five (1984?)
- My preferred development methodology is "the Hacker Way" (Code, break, fix )
- My preferred learning method is to "just dive in"
- I was once the general manager of the busiest restaurant-bar in the province of Quebec
- Self proclaimed first greek snowboarder in Canada (1988) Okay maybe Québec.
- I've been practising sideways sports all my life (Surfing, skateboarding, snowboarding)
- Favourite saying: <code wins all arguments>
Skills I bring to any project:
- Technical leadership in software and hardware development
- Strong collaboration and documentation skills with full work transparency
- Passion and drive, I work well in self-managed teams.
Languages & Frameworks:
- Meteor, Django, NodeJS, ReactJS
- Eris Industries(now Monax, permissioned blockchain stack), Ethereum, IPFS,
- Arduino and Raspberry Pi
- *nix and windows
- Currently diving into "functional programming" (Haskell, Ramda)
- AWS stack, Digital Ocean
- IoT hardware, blockchain, software and cloud dev:
- Embedded systems and software design
- Blockchain for IoT and socio-economic systems:
My motivation for being part of the Sensorica community
Sensorica is the only organisation I have ever encountered that captures my potential as an individual.
I aim to contribute all my accumulated knowledge and skill to help shape the future of technology and help build a global network of disruptive developers by improving the OVN model and help with its implementation.
The internet is my classroom and I have a lifetime to learn, share and create.