Evaluate block chain technology for managing access to physical resources.
Block chain access Path to market
Exchange firm: Blocksense.io
BackgroundThis project originated in OuishareMTL, continued with Living Labs Montreal, who brought in eVision, a local Montreal company with extensive experience with Government contracts and security clearance.
- secured and interoperable access to physical spaces (sharing economy)
- physical assets management (sharing economy & participatory economy)
- add more...
- create application study
- build community for block chain applications for resource management
- build a business case around access to shared spaces and shared assets management.
Crate application report
- first progress report
- second progress report
- final report
This project is funded! See value equation.
See SENSORICA Business Model and Value Accounting System.
Tools, activities, and processes
Annotated online content- Diigo blockchainaccess_project
Mapping - Metamaps
Videos - Youtube
Code - Github
Skills and resources needed
- Monax (Eris Industries) toolchain
- General knowledge about blockchain technology and Ethereum
- Solidity "smart contract" programming
- Node Js
- Outreach, facilitation and coordination
Submitted proof of concept.