Log your contributions
Log non-production work
Non production work is work that doesn't have a clear deliverable associated with it. Examples are office work, meetings, facilitation, coordination, etc.
Go to the non-production log page (you must be logged in), enter date, activity, and chose Sensor stack *** project. Add short description and a link (if necessary), and press SAVE. You can enter multiple activities before you press SAVE.
Log production work
Production work has a deliverable - work done on a design, prototype of manufacturing.
Resource types and processes structure
Resources made by affiliates to the project
R&D - hardware development
- Sensor stack product - refers to a product description doc and a recipe
- Sensor stack prototype - refers to an R&D document
- Sensor stack Electronics
- Sensor stack electronic prototype - refers to an R&D document - click HERE to log contributions around electronics prototyping
- Sensor stack electronic design - refers to a design file - click HERE to log contributions around electronics design
- Sensor stack Mechanics
- Sensor stack mechanical prototype - refers to an R&D document
- Sensor stack mechanical design - refers to a 3D CAD file
- Sensor stack software - click HERE to log time spent around software development
Community, business, admin
Go HERE to log your time spent on activities like meetings, documenting, networking, business building, etc.
- Sensor stack funding
- Sensor stack Crowdfunding - this initiative is not activated yet
- SENSORICA lab
- SENSORICA website
Represented by a Resource Type in VAS
NOT Represented by a Resource Type in VAS
SS = sensing system
Official value equation for this project