The aim of this project is to build a touch sensitive robot, able to manipulate very small and sensitive objects. A pick-and-place application for the micro-world.
Path to market (need help!!)
Micromanipulation, pick and place, of small and delicate objects,
- biology and medical research
- Find a killer application for this device
- Assemble a first prototype
- Find killer application
- Design first product
live data from the value accounting system
See SENSORICA Business Model and Value Accounting System.
Tools, activities, and processes
- All docs related to this project can be fount in SENSORICA/PROJECTS/Touch-sensitive robots
- For related literature look in SENSORICA/LITERATURE/lit-Touch-sensitive robots
- For our Diigo knowledge base tag with robots_project
Skills and resources needed
- electronics - open hardware
- software - integration, control and automation
- mechanics - CAD, CAM, 3D printing, CNC
- support - logistics, management, organization, writing, ...
News from the XYZ piezo-based micromanipulator