posted Jun 18, 2015, 9:13 AM by Tiberius Brastaviceanu
updated Jul 6, 2015, 10:46 PM
This project started on June 18th, 2015 and will end two weeks later.
We are doing Milestone 1: Design considerations
The goal of this milestone is to perform a comprehensive review of gimbals, and to choose the best features that match the goal of the project.
- The first step if general considerations, a high-level design effort to take into consideration a few important elements. Note that these elements maintain important relations and they cannot be considered on an individual basis.
- The second step is to list different designs and designs ideas.
- The third step is to make a rational choice of features to be blended into a design.
We document our work HERE. [Ask edit permission on the Forum if you are signed up for the project already].
|Milestone 1 (design characteristics)||10%||100%||$2,000.00||Rate per hour||Nb hours allocated|
|Coordination and facilitation||5%||$100.00||20$/h||5.0|
|Documentation||5%||$100.00||25$/h||4.0|NOTE: if more work hours are logged for a good reason, they can be transferred in fluid equity for en eventual commercial version of this device. To log your contributions you need to officially join the project HERE. Ask a facilitator to give you access to the NRP-VAS on the Forum.
- For electronics, mechanical and software you'll need to take a task here.
- Log your contributions for coordination and facilitation, outreach and documentation take a task here.
If you have questions, ask Tibi.