Design dones for local food systems.
Farmers in Quebec are getting interested in drones.
Drone Project VAS
Drone Project path to market
We are building a Drone lab!
A project in collaboration with
- APRUS design and fabrication of drones
- GRE3EN carbon fiber 3D printing
- JAM facilitates access to the local (and sustainable) food system network
SENSORICA's role in this network is to integrate sensing technology into drones for applications in photography and videography, mapping and precision agriculture.
- photography and videography
- aerial imaging and spectroscopy
- environmental monitoring
- add more...
- create outreach material
- already met with Academia - open meetings folder
- already met with CRIAQ and MITACS+Summer Jobs Canada
- Build a drone prototype for agriculture (already have a farmer interested!)
- Create a document describing applications of drones in agriculture.
- Build a path to market page
Design the sensing capacity of drones
[This list will be replaced with a UI/script which will automatically pull info from the activity log, and display members
See SENSORICA Business Model and Value Accounting System.
Tools, activities, and processes
Skills and resources needed
Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, robotics, imaging, spectroscopy, environmental science, agriculture