The Climate Chain Coalition (CCC) is an open global initiative to support collaboration among members and stakeholders to advance blockchain (distributed ledger technology) and related digital solutions (e.g. IoT, big data) to help mobilize climate finance and enhance MRV (measurement, reporting and verification) to scale climate actions for mitigation and adaptation. The CCC is a relatively young open network in search of best tools and practices.
Sensorica is a member of the CCC.
[Dec 22, 2019]
- Tibi provided feedback to CCC Madrid meeting minuted doc
- Based on that feedback, Tibi will ask Tom for an ongoing discussion about governance and IT infrastructure for CCC. Tim follows that.
- Edward Cole from katlastechnology.io joined our effort to help the CCC.
Describe all layers of incentives...
Open Project governance document[Instruction: link to governance doc, use template to create governance - delete this after]
- Network/Community: ...
- Custodian: ...
- Exchange firm: ...
- Custodian Agreement [provide link]
- Exchange Firm Agreement [provide link]
- Project Governance Template [provide link]