The Open Climate Collabathon is an open innovation initiative to build an integrated global climate accounting system, web platform and portal.
Sensorica is now helping the Collabathon with organizational and economic model design.
Help the Open Climate Collabathon craft and implement state of the art open governance and IT infrastructure, and deal with cash flows as an open and decentralized network.
Apart from this collaboration space, you can also navigate the OCC's own digital environment:
Main activities on the Sensorica side of the OCC project
- [July 2020] - Tibi and Patrick to keep GitBook updated - surface the next Collabathon event
- [July 2020] - working on Governance, mostly Tibi with Noah.
More logs in the main doc.
Other OCC activities and how to get involved
See the GitBook / Dashboard
Currently the core team is actively looking for sponsorship - funding, here's the working slideshow
Those who get involved in this initiative get first pic at future paid projects and tasks. The OCC group is actively looking for funding.
Those who get involved in this initiative get invited at events.
Open Project governance document[Instruction: link to governance doc, use template to create governance - delete this after]
- Network/Community: Sensorica, Open Climate Collabathon
- Custodian: CAKE-ACES, Yale OpenLab
- Exchange firm: ...
- Custodian Agreement [provide link]
- Exchange Firm Agreement [provide link]
- Project Governance Template [provide link]