[Dec 2019] - Evaluation of the first edition of the OCC.
[Dec 19, 2019] - Tibi and Tim had a discussion with Martin from Yale OpenLab. They convened that Sensorica takes part in a IT committee and writes a recomandation doc about how to deal with funding (sourcing and allocation) within the OCC.
[Beginning 2020] - Tibi bis writing an essay about sourcing and allocation in open networks.
Looking for sponsorship - funding, here's the working slideshow
Those who get involved in this initiative get first pic at future paid projects and tasks.
The OCC group is actively looking for funding.
Open Project governance document[Instruction: link to governance doc, use template to create governance - delete this after]
- Network/Community: Sensorica, Open Climate Collabathon
- Custodian: CAKE-ACES, Yale OpenLab
- Exchange firm: ...
- Custodian Agreement [provide link]
- Exchange Firm Agreement [provide link]
- Project Governance Template [provide link]