Smart, automated and connected habitation in high seas.
- [Dec 20, 2019] Tibi - Putting in place Governance to establish en environment of trust conducive to equity-based collaboration: tie Ocean Builders to Seasteading Institute, to CAKE and Sensorica. Also governance for the Incubator and Intellectual property arrangements.
- Go over the SeaPod Technical document.
- Go over the SeaPod working doc.
- Explore open source smart home platforms, analyse and compare on the basis of fitting into the Seasteading application. [use collaborative web annotation tools]
- [Feb 10, 2020] Tibi organized the Create open space page, sent link to Grant and Carly
Want to work from the Incubator in Panama? Panama Incubator Information Sheet
Documentation repositoryAll docs for this project MUST be placed in this folder.
1. Ocean Builders, the Exchange Firm of this PROJECT, has promised to offer part cash payment and part equity in a rental business of SeaPods to contributors. Only contributions to technical projects that have been chosen by Ocean Builders and that are listed here, as well as on the PROJECT's NRP-CAS, are considered.
2. Ocean Builders, the Exchange Firm of this PROJECT has promised to offer lodging and food to contributors who work from the Incubator in Panama, on top of the first promise above. This offer only extends to active AFFILIATEs that have demonstrated their commitment and reliability through their contribution history recorded in the PROJECT's NRP-CAS
IMPORTANT NOTE: 1 and 2 are just promises at this particular time and the parameters of these promises are still not fixed (how payment and equity are calculated). Tibi is setting up a formal agreement between this PROJECT (the open network) and Ocean Builders (the Exchange firm), through the intermediary of CAKE and Seasteading Institute (Custodians). Before that formal agreement is signed and posted below, your contributions rely only on your own faith in this PROJECT.
Open Project governance document[Instruction: link to governance doc, use template to create governance - delete this after]
- Network/Community: Seasteading and Sensorica
- Custodian: Seasteading Institute and CAKE
- Exchange firm: Ocean Builders
- Custodian Agreement [provide link]
- Exchange Firm Agreement [provide link]
- Project Governance Template [provide link]