Build the enterprise of the future.
Scale commons-based peer production models based on open innovation (see the OVN model).
Bridger the p2p world and the classical world.
Build a global network of disruptive technology developers.
Develop new technologies related to sensing and sensemaking (making sense of our environment), IoT and blockchain applications.
Over 10 years of activity and experience with participatory/collaborative economic practices.
Main architect of the open value network (OVN) model, and very instrumental in its implementation.
Work closely with developers for IT infrastructure, shaping our governance,network weaving, coordination, facilitation, guidance, documentation and network animation.
Developing open innovation ecosystems, p2p business models.
My academic background s in physics, non-linear optics and laser applications to biotechnology, as well as philosophy/epistemology.
Invitation to private meeting in Ottawa, Ministry of Innovation, Science, and Economic Development (2016),
Invitation to private meeting at the White House (2015),
Impact Economy Summit (2015),
OuiShare Paris (2014),
TEDx Montréal (2013),
+ numerous presentations in academic forums
In the press
SENSORICA ou quand l’accès libre se met au service du bien commun [Hinnovic 12, Mov, 2015]
SENSORICA, noveau modele d'affaire ou mode passagere? [Revue Gestion, HEC Montreal, 2014]
Économie peer-to-peer : témoignage d’un entrepreneur [SAJE Montreal]
Owning Together Is the New Sharing [Yes Magazine, 2015]
Owning is the new sharing [Shareable, 2014]
In scientific publications
My scientific publications
- Photonic bandgap Bragg fiber sensors for bending-displacement detection, Hang Qu, Tiberius Brastaviceanu, Francois Bergeron, Jonathan Olesik, Ivan Pavlov, Takaaki Ishigure, and Maksim Skorobogatiy, 6344 APPLIED OPTICS, Vol. 52, No. 25, 1 September 2013
- Cancer radiotherapy based on femtosecond IR laser-beam filamentation yielding ultra-high dose rates and zero entrance dose, Ridthee Meesat, Hakim Belmouaddine, Jean-François Allard, Catherine Tanguay-Renaud, Rosalie Lemay, Tiberius Brastaviceanu, Luc Tremblay, Benoit Paquette, J. Richard Wagner, Jean-Paul Jay-Gerin, Martin Lepage, Michael A. Huels, and Daniel Houde, PNAS October 3, 2011
- Filamentation of femtosecond laser pulses as a source for radiotherapy; Ridthee Meesat; Jean-François Allard; Hakim Belmouaddine; Tiberius Brastaviceanu; Luc Tremblay; Benoit Paquette; Jean-Paul Jay-Gerin; J. Richard Wagner; Martin Lepage; Daniel Houde, SPIE Proceedings Vol. 8007, 26 August 2011;
- Optical detection system for probing cantilever deflections parallel to a sample surface A. Labuda, T. Brastaviceanu, I. Pavlov, W. Paul, and D. E. Rassier; Rev. Sci. Instrum. 82, 013701 (2011); doi:10.1063/1.3527913
- Integrated microfluidic probe station, C. M. Perrault, M. A. Qasaimeh. T. Brastaviceanu, K. Anderson, Y. Kabakibo, and D. Juncker, Rev. Sci. Instrum. 81, 115107 (2010)
- Rates of force development in MgADP-activated myofibrils isolated from skeletal muscles, presented at New Directions in Biology and Disease of Skeletal Muscle, Ottawa, May 5-8, 2010
- Artificial Muscle Membranes Fabricated Using Ultra-Short Pulse Laser Ablation (SMASIS2009-1322): Iain A. Anderson, Benjamin O'Brien, Tiberius Brastaviceanu, Gregory J.R. Spooner,
- Soft Tissue Ablation with the Raydiance 1552 nm Ultrashort Pulse Laser System; Greg Spooner, Ph.D. and Tiberius Brastaviceanu, M.S., Raydiance, Inc.
- Application Spotlight – Silicon Carbide Micromachining; Greg Spooner, Ph.D. and Tiberius Brastaviceanu, M.S., Raydiance, Inc.
- The role of photoionization during self-focusing of a powerful fs laser pulse (790nm) in liquid water; spatial distribution of the free electron population.
- The Solvated Electron.