Do more with less!
New course on Collaborative Entrepreneurship
- Part 1: What's possible?
- Part 2: Map your value system
- Part 3: Define Vision, Mission, Positioning
- Part 4: Resources
- Part 5: Information and feedback
- Part 6: Innovation strategy
- Part 7: Value proposition and path to contributors, prosumers, consumers and users, incentive systems
- Part 8: Operations
- Part 9: Outreach
- Part 10: Economic/business model and community model
- Part 11: Create a collaborative venture
To become a trainer in Sensorica's Collaborative Entrepreneurship program you'll need to acquire your badge, provided by core contributors to this initiative. This requires a few sessions with some of the core contributors in order to evaluate your knowledge and experience in collaborative entrepreneurship.
Current trainers: Tiberius,
Past discussions with partners about the structure of the course.
Tibi and Antonio
Tibi and Jaime
First discussion - has 3 parts
At the Sensorica lab.
Open business models
Older presentations related to collaborative entrepreneurship
- UQAM 2018 - Ecosystems of innovation
- UQAM 2014 - Open Value Networks
- MOSAIC / HEC presentation. You can find a link to the video recording here.
Older papers related to collaborative entrepreneurship
- Open Value Networks: a framework for many-to-many innovation
- The sharing, collaborative and participatory economy: what are we talking about?
- How to play the open game in the present and future economy
- Governance and legal structure for commons-based peer production
- Avoiding problems
- The stateless economy, local economies, and the state
NOTE: At this moment we discuss about the structure of the course and about the pedagogy. See video recordings in this YouTube list.
YOU want to offer educational activities as an affiliate? Go to Education and consultancy services - coordination
Interested in providing educational activities for collaborative entrepreneurs? Open the coordination doc.